Summer Camp for Preschool- and School-Age Children
When school is out for summer, all our programs transform into camp with swimming, sports, arts and crafts, drama, and recreational field trips.
Summertime fun for toddlers and preschoolers
Toddlers and preschoolers enjoy reading, singing, outdoor play, water play, and healthy meals and snacks. Almost every day features an event-to-remember, such as:
- Author days
- Carnival day
- International day with booths, flags, a parade and food from different countries
- Riverfront barbecue
- Visit to Muscoot Farm
- “Swimming” at the local private lake
Authentic, traditional camp activities for school-age campers
Our daily roundup includes sports, cooking, art and crafts, science, outdoor play, and more. To give camp that special dose of summertime fun, campers also enjoy:
- Swimming lessons and free swim at the Ossining Community Center pool.
- Field trips such as bowling, Quassy Amusement Park, Norwalk Maritime Aquarium, and more
- Special event days like Halloween in July, “Decades Day (dress up in clothes from the 1960’s, 70’s, 80’s etc),”, Counselors vs. Campers sports day, Wacky Hair Day, and more
Camp runs Monday through Friday from the first day to the last day of the Ossining Public Schools’ summer vacation, 7:00am to 6:00pm.
Click here to learn more about applying to our Summer Camp