Full-Day PreKindergarten Program
Ossining Children’s Center, in partnership with the Ossining School District, provides New York State full-day public school prekindergarten classes. Our Pre-K program parallels the program provided at Park School, and offers the security and intimacy of being in a small children’s center and the convenience of before- and after-school enrichment for families who would like it.
- Developmentally appropriate discovery-play curriculum that also mirrors that of the Park Early Childhood Center and meets the New York State Common Core Standards
- Additional enrichment such as creative arts and gardening. Click here to learn more about our Enrichment programming
- For residents of Ossining Public School District, FREE TUITION for the 9:00am to 3:00pm school day
- Tuition-based before and after-school care/enrichment, open also on school holidays and vacations
- Family-style meals
… All available at one of the state’s few Four Quality Stars rated child care and education centers
How do you collaborate with Park School?
Highlights of this unique collaboration include:
- New York State-certified early childhood teachers
- Staff development and weekly staff meetings with Park School faculty
Click here to learn more about enrolling in our collaborative PreK program
For the Pre-K page of our partner school in the Ossining Union Free School District, Park Early Childhood Center, click here.
For the New York State Prekindergarten Common Core Standards click here.
Information for Current Pre-K families
Our New York State Certified Pre-K teachers each have a class page to help parents stay connected with their child’s classroom.
For a sample Pre-K Class page click here.